What Contributors Can Expect After Submitting to a Good Men Project Publication on Medium
By The Good Men Project Editors
The Good Men Project editorial team curates and manages five (5) publications on Medium. We welcome new contributors. Please start by reading this story:
The Good Men Project Invites You To Write for Us!
We have five publications on Medium, plus our primary site. New contributors welcome!
Once you’ve added your Medium story to one of our five publications per the instructions in the above story, here’s what you can expect:
We have 5 publications, and for all of those except Hello Love, the turnaround time for a post is 24–48 hours.
While we still strive for the 24–48 hour turnaround time, Hello Love gets 10–12 submissions per day, and we accept less than half of those. So sometimes it may be 3 or 4 days before we can get to a submission. If your post isn’t published within 4 days of submitting, the chances of it being accepted are usually less, but not always.
These are the submission that we prioritize:
- Posts by authors that have previously published 3 or more high-quality posts with us.
- Strong conceptual idea — something people haven’t heard before.
- Posts that have no typos.
- Posts without links to commercial sites.
- Strong titles that tell what the post is about.
- 5 relevant tags
- Posts that follow our formatting guidelines: Title in Title Case; A sub-head in sentence case (with ending punctuation); A photo with proper photo credit.
- Authors who are patrons of our new Patreon page for writers!
Improve your writing, expand your reach, and monetize your craft. Join The Good Men Project’s Writers’ Community on Patreon. We welcome all experience levels. Learn more on our Patreon page.